A tad more streamlining and…

Our original idea was to make the animation with 3D and 2d assets, however after starting with 3D assets we realised quickly that it was going to take far too long in the open window we had to complete the project, so. We decided to go with a simpler text based animation. After showing some examples to Michael he was happy to give us the go ahead after we went through some of the core ideologies that Errand Boy focuses on. After another long brainstorming Skype video chat we came up with the final script…

 

Screen Shot 2013-05-20 at 17.02.42

The original document is longer, too long for a blog post. All original docs will be found on my submitted PPP disk.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: