I downloaded what I thought was the transfer software, but was instead was the browser software (above). I thought something was fishy with it when I couldnt import my .mov files. After finding this was the wrong software I went on to get the correct below.
I then managed to get my hands the right software; as seen above. I got it installed, everything working correctly, but the same problem was encountered in the first piece of software downloaded. It would not let me import at all (all links faded out in grey), and it wouldnt let me choose .mov file extensions. I belive it would import the the .mp4’s that I had incorrectly converted earlier; see below.
By the time I realised I had failed at the task of converting, it was too late to get back in touch with Matt. I will hopefully have converted video for tomorrow afternoon, wether it be done on my home computer or in college.